Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sore Throat Gargle

 
Blah... I have a cold. I give up - some sort of wacky cold/flu/stressed about life weirdness has settled in. Today I woke up with a scratchy throat and stuffy ears - not so fun. I've been gargling with (2T) Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with (1t) Cayenne Pepper and honey in (1/4C) Warm Water. The Apple Cider Vinegar is said to kill bacteria, the cayenne is supposed to help draw out the infection and the honey is soothing... It is helping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going through this blog, I honestly think that you have the precise knoeledge of what are you deliberating.I really want to applaud you for zeal for the work you own that has helped you stand today at this stage.Truly speaking,there has not been even a time that I have gone through your blog and went without getting some good knowledge.Keep it up.And yes i have tweeted your site berrybluetoes.blogspot.com .