Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) - Tapping




I've become more interested in the idea releasing stress through energy work lately (Chakra balancing, Yoga, Meditation, Recapitulation and all that). A friend mentioned EFT (sometimes called Tapping) a few weeks ago. I had heard of it though one of Dr. Mercola's newsletters awhile ago but, it didn't really call to me at the time. Dr. Mercola describes EFT as a  "psychological acupressure technique". The idea is that most emotions trap energy in our nervous systems and by "tapping" or practicing EFT we can release these feelings more easily. Above is a youtube link that describes it better... Worth a try...
Here is a link to Dr. Mercola's site on EFT


http://eft.mercola.com/

1 comment:

Patinaware said...

I've read a little about this, and find it very interesting.

I saved the video you shared, because I DO plan on giving this a shot, as soon as I can 'make' the time!

Thanks for sharing!

~Stormy